Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Fun

The pictures are all out of order and for some reason I can't get rid of this annoying underline, but I wanted to share these fun pictures anyway. Travis has been spending A LOT of time with a certain school buddy this past year and a half and so our families have been able to become quite good friends. To celebrate the ending of this last semester the guys took the kids sledding. I wasn't brave enough to take Brynlee out, but according to the pictures and Kelton asking to go sledding every other minute, I'm assuming they all had a great time?!
Travis and Kelton got a little cabin fever one day and Kelton found some old material laying around...SO what else is there to do but make masks?
The winter fun began with Travis helping Kelton build a snow fort...but you can't have a fort without a car too, right?!
Here are the action videos of the fun sledding hill they went to. Isn't Kelton a brave little boy?
I am stuck inside with Brynlee most of the time, but I have been able to capture some sweet pictures of Kelton and her together. She is growing too fast and already has a fun personality along with quite the temper! Here are some recent pictures of them together. And yet another video...this one of Kelton singing on of Travis and my favorites! :)

5 comments:

Dresses and Spurs said...

SO so cute! Can't wait to meet Brynlee. She's a doll.

Michelle said...

LOVE the igloo!!!!

Krista said...

Cute pictures!! She's is so sweet! I want to eat her neck! aahh!

The Hulls said...

Wow, she is getting soo big. If you ever want to get out, come on over. I have a ton of stuff I want to hand down to you, I just haven't gathered it all up. So maybe if you came out it would help motivate me. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas!!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

WOW she is getting soo big!! can't believe how fast they grow uhu? Well you've done good!! ;)