Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're having a...

GIRL!!! I know...the original plan was for me to be surprised on the day of delivery, but I was just getting too anxious to get things set up and baby ready and was finding it hard to do not knowing the sex. Can I just tell you all how excited I am?! Having boys is FUN, but there's something about a momma and her girl! Kelton seems to be excited to have a baby sister and is getting a kick out of all the baby things around the house. We were at the store the other day and he even picked out an outfit..."for baby sister." We are thinking about naming her Kyndall, but are having a hard time agreeing on a middle name. Her name may completely change once we meet her, but for now we're trying to agree on a middle name. Just thought I'd share the exciting news with all of you!

6 comments:

Dresses and Spurs said...

Wow how exciting for you both! I just checked your blog, and I didn't realize you had a new post! WOW, way exciting news. Congrats!

Seth and Natalie said...

Hurray! You just can't beat having a girl and a boy. Kyndall is such a cute name, but then your next baby would have to start with a K, too, or feel left out:) Congratulations, I couldn't be happier for you!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

Amanda said...

YAY for girls!! They are a lot of work, I'm warning you. Girls throw tempertantrums that I have yet to see beat by a boy. But it's still so much fun to dress them up.

KWK Clan said...

Congrats on having a girl. It is fun having one of each. Girls are definately different to take care of! Congrats again! Good luck with everything! Keep us posted!

hfaanunu said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! I know about the long road towards parenthood and I couldn't be more excited for your new baby girl!!! No one can tell me that miracles don't happen!!