That was funny! We found a rubber snake in our garden before we planted. Anna loved it so much she slept with it. I'm not even joking. And all that talk about girls playing with dolls and boys with trucks(or snakes and lizards) doesn't apply to our kids :)
* I always give Kelton a 2 minute warning before we have to change activities. For example, when we're outside playing I'll let him know that in 2 minutes we're going back inside. Today I asked, "Kelton, come here please" and he responded with, "In 2 minutes!"
* Kelton went through a short phase of hating nursery, but is now starting to love it again. Yesterday, when Travis went to pick him up, the nursery leader asked him to tell Travis what Jesus says. And Kelton very quietly replied, "Love Everyone." So we continued to review this new concept throughout the day and on our drive out to my parents I asked him again and he replied, "Love everyone." Then I asked, "Even mean people?" Kelton immediatley responded with a "NO!"
* Travis (wiggling his ears without using hands) asks Kelton "Can you do this?" Kelton tries and tries and then finally responds "My ears are too big...I can't!"
* Kelton was having a really rough day and seemed to be getting angry at silly things. So I asked, "Kelton do you have anger issues?" A moment later he comes walking into the room holding a roll of toilet paper and tells me, "Here's the tissues!"
*It was time for Kelton to brush his teeth before preschool so I sent him upstairs to get it down quickly while I finished Brynlee's hair. Instead he finds his plastic dress-up armor and decides he's a Lamanite. When I ask him if his teeth are brushed he reminds me, "I'm a Lamanite, Lamanite's don't brush their teeth." Then I tell him that Lamanites had to stay healthy and strong in order to be good fighters and he ends the discussion with "Well, I'm already strong!"
2 comments:
That is too funny. I love that he kept throwing it back into the bag.
That was funny! We found a rubber snake in our garden before we planted. Anna loved it so much she slept with it. I'm not even joking. And all that talk about girls playing with dolls and boys with trucks(or snakes and lizards) doesn't apply to our kids :)
Post a Comment