Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

The day started out just like any ordinary day. Travis had to work from 5am-2pm, so it was just Kelton and me for the first part of the day. My house was a disaster from taking care of a sick Kelton, so I spent most of the day cleaning and putting what little Valentine's Day decorations I had out. Then, Travis came home and surprised the HECK out of me! He had a dozen pink roses, a balloon, and 2 cards. Apparently, he asked one of the girls at work if he'd be allowed back in the house if he didn't have flowers for me and she told him HECK NO! (Thanks Jessica) One of the cards was all mushy like they're supposed to be, but the other one was funny and had a button to wear that said "Perfect Wife." While I was reading the mushy card, Travis came up behind me and said, "These might go better with your new button" and pulled out some new Montana Silver earrings! SO SHOCKED!!! The original plan was for my mom, sister, and sister-in-law to have a girl's night out because our husbands were all going to be at work. Well, Travis had his scheduled changed and how could I spend V-Day without him? I got a babysitter and we met up with Mom and Libby for dinner at JR's. Very fun night!!

I couldn't get a clear picture of the earrings, but they are dang cute!

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

I loooove Valentine's Day! How cute and romantic your husband is:) He's already teaching Kelton the right way to treat the ladies!

The Hulls said...

Oh, that is sweet. Sounds like a great day!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

Awww...way cute....suprises are so nice!!