Here are some new pictures for sharing. It starts with a fun day out at Lance and Sierra's. Travis and Lance were going coyote hunting early one morning, so we got to have a sleep over at their new house. They weren't successful, so the rest of the day was spent playing in the snow with the kids. Lance of course, can't got a day without training his dogs, so Libby and I got a beginners course on that too! :)

Uncle Travis pulling Camas and Orrin on their sled!

Kelton sliding on his bum down some lil hills

Lance teaching us some dog training skills while Kelton got in the way!hahaha

Aunt B, as Kelton calls her, has been staying the night on Monday nights after her Young Adults acitivities. I LOVE the girl time and Kelton won't ever leave her sight when she's here. We will miss her terribly when she's in Vegas student teaching! (sobbing)

We had our sugar storage bucket out filling the containers in the kitchen on night. I left to go to Young Women's and when I got home, Travis had some pictures to share with me. Apparently, Kelton had pushed the bucket over to the sink to "wash hands." When he was done, he pushed the bucket back and told Travis, "All done!"
He's at that stage where he HAS to do everything himself...including walking down our steps outside. That's left one BIG scab and bruise! :(

Daddy and Kelton reading books before bedtime!

Kelton's funny face.
I just realized that the majority of the pictures of Kelton are of him in pajamas! He DOES get dressed during the day!! :)


It wouldn't be a post from me if I didn't include more bathtub pictures. Travis was in charge of bath this particular night and I think he loves bubbles as much as Kelton does. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who has an awesome relationship with his son. It took some teaching, but I think Travis has the hang of it now!! Their like best buds these days, which is a nice change!! I LOVE being a mom and couldn't ask for a more fun son to have around the house!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness I am LOVING all those bubbles.
Your boy is such a cutie. How in the world did you get soo many bubbles in the tub? Ours are pretty scanty compared to that. And I'm sure Kelton wasn't in the way with the dogs, he was helping train them:)
Post a Comment