Monday, December 15, 2008
7 things tag
7 THINGS TAG
7 THINGS I CAN DO...
1. Change diapers
2. Multi task
3. Waste lots of time online
4. Play the flute and piano
5. Get overly excited about seeing in-laws
6. Touch my tongue to my nose
7. Wiggle my ears hands free
7 THINGS I CANNOT DO...
1. Stay within our budget.
2. Drive to St. George whenever I want
3. Get all laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away in one single day
4. A back flip
5. The splits
6. See very well without glasses/contacts.
7. Watch a movie at home without pausing it atleast 3 or 4 times
7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY...
1. Do you want to eat?
2. I love you
3. Not it!
4. NO!
5. I'm coming
6. Let's change your bum
7. Ready for nuh night?
7 THINGS I CAN ALWAYS EAT...
1. Peanut Butter
2. Cheese tortillas
3. Chips
4. Carrots
5. Macaroni and Cheese
6. Sandwiches
7. ICE CREAM
7 THINGS I LOVE TO DO...
1. Sleep in
2. Watch TV
3. Read
4. Talk
5. Play with the boys
6. Listen to music
7. Bead baby bracelets
I TAG EVERYONE WHO HASN'T POSTED IN MORE THAN 7 DAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE PB too!!!!
Post a Comment