I've noticed that I get too caught up in the action and forget to snap pictures, so some of these are random.
We had a great Thanksgiving at Kurt and Allison's house. With LOTS of yummy food. I made my first pie (with help from mom)...sounds lame that I'm now 26 and have never made a pie before, but there's never been an occasion. Usually I'm baking cakes instead, but this year I was in charge of pies and Dixie Salad. All of us siblings were there except Lance and Sierra. We have to share them with the Neffs :( Mom and Dad invite their herders for dinners too, so they were there to share in the festivities. Here are some snapshots from Thanksgiving!
Sage sneaking into dessert before dinner...Caught red-handed!

Kids pounding on the table demanding food. It was really cute watching the younger ones copy Gracee!!
Showing off my first pie! Thanks to mom for her help!!
Uncle Travis entertaining his nieces with tricky jokes and brain teasers.

Uncle Kurt wrestling the kids. Kelton just loves rough housing with his Uncles!

Sarah kidnapped Kelton and held him hostage on her top bunk. I don't think he fought her too hard!

Mom and Dad's herders join us for Holiday dinners. Oliver and Ileseo.
Allison always seems to get the giggles. I think Libby was part of her giggle fit?!
Allison always seems to get the giggles. I think Libby was part of her giggle fit?!



1 comment:
What a beautiful pie! And those stinking Neff's stealing away your family...wait, I guess Lance and Sierra belong to them, too. I love how you are posting your Thanksgiving pics at Christmas!
Post a Comment