Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween & Witch's Night Out

This year most of our Halloween festivities were spent in West Jordan, UT with my in-laws. Waiva is due with her 2nd baby in Novemeber, so we decided to throw her a shower the same weekend we were all getting together for the Witchapalooza Night at Gardner Village. It was a VERY long day, but worth every moment of lost sleep. Kelton was a frog prince (thanks to Gramma Spencer's creativity) and his cousin was a witch. How appropriate! Here he is trying to win over the heart of the evil witch herself!Aunt Sydney and Uncle Jonathan drove all the way down from Portland, OR to be with us! All tuckered out from the long days of traveling and playing too hard with his cousin, Kylee.
From left to right: Gramma Spencer, Aunt Sydney, Aunt Waiva, Angel, Sara, Krista, Shannon, me Kelton had had enough of witches and weird babysitters for one night!
While I was gone, Travis had to be at the College's Party for his Nursing Organization and decided to dress up as "death". All I can say is that it's a good thing Kelton didn't see him, because I'm sure that would have caused some drama! I LOVE Halloween and dressing up and getting lots of candy. One of my favorite holidays!!

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Did someone (besides some child in China) actually make Kelton's costume? It's amazing! He looks so cute, but I can tell it got to be a long day for him. My daughter saw the pic of your husband and thinks he is very gross:)

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

CUTE!!!