Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Safely Back Together Again

Kelton's "doddy" made it through the wash okay and the two of them are safely back together again. Kelton had to have his daddy's help getting him back. Just thought I'd share the happy side of the story too. HOW FUNNY!!!

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I'm glad he got his doggy back, that was a sad video before. He is so cute. Linc really hasn't made any attachments yet, except towards balls, he really likes them, but he doesn't have to have them all the time. Maybe that will come with age. My neighbor just lost her sons precious blanket, and it has been a nightmare ever since, so hold on to that thing!

sarahm said...

How sad and funny at the same time. It was funny to see him grab it and run out of your laundry room. I'm glad that he got his clean doggy back.

The Hulls said...

That is sooo cute! I love it.