Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New pics to share

I've been trying for days to get these pictures into a post, but my computer seems to have a mind of it's own! Here's some newer pics of our ever-growing son! He's crawling (or should I say speed racing) and climbing all over our small apartment. Both of us are just itching for warmer weather so that we can spend more time outside. He gets so bored playing with his lame toys and I'd love to watch him go crazy in the grass. Hope you enjoy the pics!!

Like I said, he's climbing all over the place. I can't keep him off of anything!

Here he is trying out his walker that his cousin Terah sent him in the mail. Not quite stable enough to get it to go anywhere yet!! HAHAHA

He climbed into his laundry basket and got stuck in the little slats!! FUNNY BOY!!

1 comment:

Dustin and Cassie said...

HE is so CUTE! We just love him! I still cant believe how big he is getting!