Sunday, March 9, 2008

Flea Market Weekend

This past Saturday we spent in Idaho Falls with Dustin and Cassie. I saw an ad on tv about an indoor/year-round flea market and thought it would be fun to check out. Dustin was EXTREMELY excited and got us all thinking about cool things we'd like to find. There was quite a bit of "junk" that people were trying to get ridiculous deals on, but on our way out, Cassie saw a lady drawing faces for $1.50 and thought it would be fun! SO...we ran down the street to a gas station to get some cash and got back just in time for her to draw us before she left! YAY!! It was a fun weekend spent away from the house and look what we got out of the deal!

2 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

I think that yours turned out sooo cute! We really had a blast yesterday too! So, I woke up freaking out that I missed work because of the time change but forgot that my phone changes by itself and I wasnt late at all..lol

Dustin and Cassie said...

So, I dont know really where I am going to but it either. I am thinking maybe in our office...I dont think I want everyone to see it too! lol....I went to see how much a frame for it would cost and it was a lot! So, I dont know what to do!