Thursday, August 18, 2011
We're still alive!
Totally can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted anything! Guess I have a lot of catching up to do!
Travis has been working up at the hospital since January and will get to transfer down to E.R. next month. He loves his job!!
Kelton turned 4 in July and gets to start Preschool on Monday. He taught himself how to swim under water (eyes open and everything) and wants to be 5 more than anything so that he can go to the big kid school!
Brynlee turns 2 in October. She is a complete HAM and keeps us giggling everyday! She's showing signs of wanting to be potty trained, so here's to hoping it's a quick process.
I get to be home with my 2 amazing kids and serve in the Relief Society presidency (totally out of my comfort zone).
Seems like this past year has flown by! Hoping to be better at keeping family and friends updated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment