Monday, April 12, 2010

1/2 a year!

Brynlee turned 6 months old today!!
I can't believe how fast time is flying by! It seems I wished Kelton's first year of life away, wanting him to crawl and walk and talk, but with Brynlee I've been wishing for her to stay little! She is such a happy little girl and for the most part usually smiling! She still hasn't mastered sitting on her own, mostly because this little girl just can't sit still!! She gets so excited that she throws herself back and then it's all over after that! She LOVES her brother, Aunts, and cousins. On Easter she was held almost all day by her older cousin, Sage and loved every minute of it. She loves bananas and sweet potatoes and likes them even better together...MMMM! She is a couch potato too. We took her and Kelton to watch "How to Train Your Dragon" and she was glued to the big screen. She even giggled at appropriate times too! She is such an easy baby (knock on wood) compared to her older brother. As long as her tummy is full she stays pretty darn happy. I think she has some teeth coming in which have caused some long, sleepless nights but other than that I really got lucky to have such a calm, happy baby girl!! Happy 6th month B-day Sissy!!

4 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

She is too cute for words! :)

Seth and Natalie said...

Happy half a birthday! I am the same with my 2nd, just wishing he'd slow down a little and let me enjoy having a baby. Brynlee is such cutie pie!

The Hulls said...

Soo cute!!

The Taylor Family said...

CUTE CUTE!!!! I think girls are WAY easier than boys :) ENJOY her..... they grow up way to fast!!!!!!!