We blessed our little Brynlee this past Sunday! It was a great excuse to have lots of family visit and we had a wonderful weekend with Travis' parents, his grandpa Marv, grandma Spencer, and all his siblings except for Toby who is out on a mission right now. I was so happy to have some community activities to take the family to this time around.
We were able to go to the Annual Creche exihibit at our stake center where churches from all over the community display their nativity scenes and art for the Christmas season. There are also many groups that come to perform and they have a live nativity to watch. It is a great way to remind yourself about the true meaning of Christmas and to feel the spirit of it with family and friends. We also went and walked around the Nurses Bazaar and saw lots of fun crafts and things. That evening we watched a fire work show from the family's hotel Sunday we celebrated Travis' sister's birthday with cake and ice cream (and a little episode with Sydney's hair catching on fire from the fun candles I bought for the cake...ooops) before his family headed out into the snow for their 8 hour drive home. I don't have many pictures to share because I was just having too much fun! But here are the ones I did capture over the weekend!
Kelton and Daddy all ready for Church!


Kelton got to help Daddy bake cookies for the Student Nurses Organization's booth in the Nurses Bazaar...YUM!

Brynlee got to sleep in her bouncer on the kitchen table while Kelton helped Daddy...SSHHH!
3 comments:
Heidi, Brynlee is beautiful. Kelton looks all grown up and Travis looks like his dad! Thanks for sharing this special time with us.
She is so sweet! I want one! Can I borrow her? Hee hee! Congrats!
Sorry I missed the blessing. We were all home fighting off nasty colds. She looks beautiful! If you ever need to get out come on over, I'm usually always home!
Post a Comment