Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Update

Shame on me! What a slacker blogger I am!!!

We are still in Elko, NV where Travis is working at Genesis Home Health as the Director of Clinical Services and L-O-V-I-N-G it! The company treats him like gold and we couldn't be anymore blessed to have found that job when he did! He's currently serving as 2nd Councilor in the Sunday School at church and doing an amazing job as a Rep for Primerica selling life insurance and helping families get out of debt! Our family is on that list and we have found a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Kelton gets to start Kindergarten on Monday. He'll get to be in the same class with his cousin, Addie! He is such an awesome big brother and a super big helper around the house. I think age 5 is my new favorite age...so far anyways. I'm so lucky to be his Momma! He LOVES music and can be heard singing or humming pretty much anytime of the day. He's a pro at riding his bike (without training wheels) but has taken a few diggers. One that sent him to the ER with a dislocated jaw! He was back on his bike the very next day!

Brynlee is her own little girl! There is never a dull moment with her around! She cracks me up multiple times a day. She's the queen of changing outfits several times a day, so her laundry basket is always the first one full and ready to be washed again. Our neighborhood is filled with boys Kelton's age so she has learned to hold her own and keeps up with the boys pretty well! She's a lil bossy to the smaller kids...not sure where in the world she picked that up from!? She loves My Little Ponys and riding her bike with Kelton. She also LOVES being held and cuddled...I'll take it while I can!

I'm the crazy momma to these amazing people and feel blessed to be able to stay home and watch my munchkins grow and learn. I've learned so much serving as the 2nd Councilor in Relief Society and have felt my testimony and relationship with my Heavenly Father grow! I would be lost as a mom without His guidance!

Hopefully I will come across the cable to download pics soon! Until then...


No comments: