Monday, May 5, 2008

Update!

There's a good reason why I haven't posted anything for awhile...whenever I find Kelton doing something worthy of posting and go to grab the camera it's too late. He's now more interested in the camera than whatever it was that he was doing. So...here are the most recent pics of him trying to grab the camera when I was trying to take a picture of something cute!
Kelton and I got to spend a week at my parent's house and it seems like he just changed in leaps and bounds. He learned how to clap along to pat-a-cake and loves to "throw it in the oven." He learned how to unroll a roll of toilet paper in a split second time frame. And the last night we were there, he let go of the toy box he was holding onto to clap and stood all by himself for a few seconds. He LOVED chasing Lance's kids around the house. It was a gut busting night!! It was so much fun to visit with my brothers and their kids and Kelton slept like a log the night we got home!!!

5 comments:

Austin said...

Cute Pictures!
So I am terrible about calling people. I know you gave me your number to call and catch up but the best way is to email me. It's hard to have a nice phone call with 3 screaming girls in the background. I'll add a contact me link to my family page.

The Hulls said...

What a cutie. Mom said he is getting so big and she said he far out does Cheyenne on the size chart. So what's your plan as far as moving goes? We'll be in Elko over the 17th and the 31st. And I'm sure a lot this summer too. Ethan has a few camps to go to so I always like to take advantage and make a trip to Elko. It looks like you all did a great job with the walk! $7000.00 is impressive, what a fun time. So let me know your schedule and we'll get together, we'd like to do some camping up toward Island Park so let me know if you'll still be around or back in Elko. We'd love you to join us on some camping this year!!

Seth and Natalie said...

How fun you got to spend time with your family. I miss Elko a lot, especially the nice weather. Those are way cute pictures of your boy, he is gooood looking!

sarahm said...

It looks like your having so much fun being a mom. I found you through Austin. This is Sarah Merritt, used to be Jenkins.

Michelle said...

Is this Hydee Knudsen? You may not remember me we were in choraliers together. You little boy is adorable!! Beautiful blue eyes! Congratulations!
Sincerely,
Michelle Grider (Hess)