Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

We got to spend Easter with Travis' family in St. George, UT. His brother, Toby had his mission farewell, so we went down a few days early and spent the weekend with family. We had a TON of fun visiting and enjoying the beautiful weather!
We always take advantage of times when we're all together to get family photos. Here's the most recent picture of the Spencer family.
Kelton absolutely LOVED being with his cousin, Kylee, but she had a hard time getting over all his drool and tried to avoid getting too close!
Kelton had so much fun digging into his easter basket and finding books, magnetic letters & numbers, stuffed duck, and strechy bunnies.
Gramma and Aunt Sydney took Kelton & Kylee to a park near Tammy's house. They both had lots of fun and fell fast asleep that night! AND...Kelton got some sun on his pale skin!
We got to spend Sunday and Monday night with our friends Jeremy & Shannon Randall and their 3 adorable girls in Orem. Monday afternoon we went to the duck park to feed the ducks and play at a park nearby.

Kelton's first time on a swing. He wasn't as excited about it as we were!

All in all it was a great week spent with family and friends. We were glad to be in our own beds when we got home though. Kelton slept for 13 hours that night and then had 3 naps that next day. His Gramma, Grampa, Aunts, & Uncles kept him pretty busy for too many days! We LOVE spending time with family and can't wait to do it again!!!

I had to add this last picture of Shannon's little girl, Lexus. It took her an entire day to warm up to me, but then we were like best buds! Adorable girls!!

13 comments:

JLMartin said...

You were only about 2 hours away from me! Glad you got to enjoy family and good weather.

Dustin and Cassie said...

Looks like you had a great Easter..we ended up staying here because Dustin got sick earlier that week and missed work so he didnt want to have to miss more because we are trying to save money...so we stayed here! It was good though.

I wish that we could get some weather like that up here...I am so sick of the snow!

JethRobyn said...

Hey! I'm glad you have a blog! i like blogging MUCH better than facebook. Kelton is so cute. I forget how old is Kelton? I am just amazed at how mobile he is..Linc loves walking everywhere with help, and with scoot around in circles, but won't really crawl...I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough!! Yea for blogging!!

Crouch6 said...

Hey Heidi and Travis,

I saw your link on Stephanie's blog. They were in our ward in Las Vegas before they moved back to Utah. Kelton is so cute. I am glad you are doing good. Our blog is www.crouch6.blogspot.com

Talk to you later.
Kristine

Austin said...

HI Hydee!
Your little boy is so cute.
I haven't seen you in forever. My mom said she ran into you and your mom & dad in Salt Lake once, but that was probably right after you got married.
How's the rest of your fam?
I found Steph recently too. It's nice to catch up with everyone.
Austin (Sherwood)

Sam and Brooke Ballard said...

Hey guys...we haven't seen you in forever. Your blog is great. Kelton is getting so big. how do you like it in Idaho? love ya

Dustin and Cassie said...

We are sick of seeing these pictures ... new ones please!! lol

Austin said...

HI
So we live in Clearfield, Utah. We have been married 7 years. Yes we have a house full of girls. Dacia will be 5 in June and starts Kindergarten in August. Ashlyn just turned 3 and little Brylee is 5 months old.
My husband Erik works downtown SL at the Red Lion hotel and I stay at home being a mommy.
Sounds like your moving back to Elko soon. I think my mom, me and my girls are going to go out to Elko when JJ gets married. I haven't been out there forever, but thought it would be nice to see people again.
Austin

Austin said...

I have a family blog too. I don't know if you noticed that. www.gumbrechtohana.blogspot.com
Austin
You can moderate this comment and not publish it.

Seth and Natalie said...

Hydee, this is Natalie Teichert, Seth's wife. Remember, you were my cutest banker? I found you off of Brooke's blog, and I'm excited and am going to add you as my friend. Maybe then we can kind of know what's going on in your Knudsen family. We didn't know you lived so close, we're only in Mackay, and we'll have to get together sometime.

Seth and Natalie said...

Hydee, I found your blog through Brooke's. You have the cutest little baby boy. I didn't know we lived so close, we should get together sometime. By the way, I'm Natalie, Seth Teichert's wife, and you were my cutest banker in Elko, and I really like your whole family, in case you were wondering who I am.

Seth and Natalie said...

I know you're going to think I'm retarded, but I have to tell you I figured out that you check your messages before you post them. Seth was all, I don't think you did it right so I left another one, and then I realized I sent two nearly identical messages. So, I am not too stupid, just slow.

Nick and Kimber said...

I'm glad I found you Hydee! Your family is beautiful. We will be all over the place this summer, so I'm sure we'll finally have a chance to spend some time together!