Travis was working on a school project where he was attaching scriptures to suckers that he and some others in his group are going to pass out tomorrow (Valentine's Day). I left to deliver some things that I sold online and when I got back...this is what I found.
Travis said that he started fussing, so he handed him a sucker to gnaw on. It all started with the wrapper still on, but then Travis gave in and let Kelton have a "taste". He was liking it SO much that he started staring off into space. That kid LOVES his sweets already. Thanks to Travis!

He wasn't very happy when Travis took it away. He was down to the bubble gum part of it in NO time.



3 comments:
So Cute. I'm glad you guys started a blog. It will be fun to keep up on him from our own blog!!
Hydee, I love it! Welcome to the blogging world. I need to be better at keeping up on mine, but you know I'm busy:) Kelton is sooooo cute. You always get the best pictures of him. So tell me, when does your show air?? That's so exciting. Sounds like Kelton is doing about the same things as Cheyenne, they say girls are faster at developing, not mine. Zach's been my fastest so far. I think it's just a first child thing. Anyway, we'll have to get our two together again. Now they can scoot around together!!
Loves-
Steph
you should know better than to leave him with the baby...lol..jk!
Post a Comment